Bank Holiday Opening Hours & Delivery Notice May 2017
Our opening hours29Apr (Sat) 10am–3pm
30Apr (Sun) Closed
01May (Mon) 10am–3pm
02May (Tue) 9am–6pm
< Special condition for UK Delivery by Royal Mail >
All JR Pass orders received after 2pm on Friday, 28April will be ready for collection or dispatched by post on Tuesday, 2nd May.
Collection from our office is possible during opening times mentioned above. For international delivery, please speak to us directly.
*We will accommodate urgent orders during opening hours, for an extra fee. Please come and order from our Holborn office.
Unlimited ride to Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, Wakayama, Kinosaki Onsen and Okayama!
Kansai WIDE Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map below
• Valid for Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Okayama)
• Valid for Non-reserved seats on Express Trains
• Valid for Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
• Valid for 5 consecutive days
- Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Okayama⇔Hakata)
- Bullet Train "KYUSHU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
* The pass user must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan and enter Japan under the “Temporary visitor Visa”.
• JR west station counters: Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Sannomiya, Okayama, Wakayama, Toyooka, and Kinosaki-Onsen