Bank Holiday Opening Hours & Delivery Notice May 2017
Our opening hours29Apr (Sat) 10am–3pm
30Apr (Sun) Closed
01May (Mon) 10am–3pm
02May (Tue) 9am–6pm
< Special condition for UK Delivery by Royal Mail >
All JR Pass orders received after 2pm on Friday, 28April will be ready for collection or dispatched by post on Tuesday, 2nd May.
Collection from our office is possible during opening times mentioned above. For international delivery, please speak to us directly.
*We will accommodate urgent orders during opening hours, for an extra fee. Please come and order from our Holborn office.
The Japan Rail West Kansai Pass is an ideal solution for travellers interested in visiting the central area of Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Nara, and Himeji. These passes allow cost-effective unlimited travel (in the designated area) on trains operated by JR-West.
• Valid on local trains operated by JR West in western Japan
• For use on local trains, not valid on Shinkansen Bullet Trains
• 1, 2, 3 or 4 day varieties available
* 1, 2, 3 or 4 day passes are available with respective validity periods over consecutive days.
* The pass user must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan and enter Japan under the “Temporary visitor Visa”.
• JR station counters: Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Sannomiya