Bank Holiday Opening Hours & Delivery Notice May 2017
Our opening hours29Apr (Sat) 10am–3pm
30Apr (Sun) Closed
01May (Mon) 10am–3pm
02May (Tue) 9am–6pm
< Special condition for UK Delivery by Royal Mail >
All JR Pass orders received after 2pm on Friday, 28April will be ready for collection or dispatched by post on Tuesday, 2nd May.
Collection from our office is possible during opening times mentioned above. For international delivery, please speak to us directly.
*We will accommodate urgent orders during opening hours, for an extra fee. Please come and order from our Holborn office.
The Japan Rail Hokkaido Pass offers unlimited travel across the northerly Hokkaido Island. It is valid for all the train lines offered by Hokkaido Railway Co. and the majority of bus lines of JR Hokkaido Bus, a great solution for visiting the snow-capped peaks and beautiful views Hokkaido has to offer.
• Valid on all transport operated by JR Hokkaido on Hokkaido
• Unlimited use of all train lines and the majority of JR buses
• Valid for special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on Conventional lines
• 3 or 5 day varieties available
* The pass user must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan and enter Japan under the “Temporary visitor Visa”.
• Sapporo Station West Ticket Gate JR Information Desk 8:30 - 19:00
• New Chitose Airport Station JR Information Desk 8:30 - 19:00
• Twinkle Plaza Hakodate Branch (Hakodate Sta.) 10:00 - 18:00
• Twinkle Plaza Asahikawa Branch (Asahikawa Sta. ) 9:00 - 17:30
• Twinkle Plaza Obihiro Branch (Obihiro Sta.) 9:00 -17:00
• Twinkle Plaza Kushiro Branch (Kushiro Sta.) 10:00 - 18:00
• Abashiri Station Travel Center 9:30- 17:00 (Closed Sat., Sun., and Holiday)