Bank Holiday Opening Hours & Delivery Notice August 2015
Our opening hours29 Aug (Sat) 10am–3pm
30 Aug (Sun) Closed
31 Aug (Mon) 10am–3pm
Special condition for UK Special Delivery by Royal Mail during the August Bank Holiday
• Orders received by 1pm on 28th August will be dispatched on 28th August 2015
• Orders received after 1pm on 28thAugust and henceforth will be dispatched on 01st September 2015
*For international delivery, please speak to us directly.
*We will accommodate urgent orders during opening hours, for an extra fee.
Please come and order from our Holborn office.
Unlimited ride to Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, Wakayama, Kinosaki Onsen and Okayama!
Kansai WIDE Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map below
• Valid for Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Okayama)
• Valid for Non-reserved seats on Express Trains
• Valid for Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
• Valid for 5 consecutive days
- Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Okayama⇔Hakata)
- Bullet Train "KYUSHU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
* The pass user must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan and enter Japan under the “Temporary visitor Visa”.* Japanese passport holder cannot use this pass
• JR west station counters: Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Sannomiya, Okayama, Wakayama, Toyooka, and Kinosaki-Onsen