Bank Holiday Opening Hours & Delivery Notice May 2015
Our opening hours23 May (Sat) 10.00–15.00
24 May (Sun) Closed
25 May (Mon) 10.00–15.00
Special condition for UK Special Delivery by Royal Mail
• Orders received by 1pm on 22nd May will be dispatched on 22nd May
• Orders received after 1pm on 22nd May and henceforth will be dispatched on 26th May
*We will accommodate urgent orders during opening hours, for an extra fee.
Please come and order from our Holborn office.
Unlimited ride to Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, Wakayama, Kinosaki Onsen and Okayama!
Kansai WIDE Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map below
• Valid for Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Okayama)
• Valid for Non-reserved seats on Express Trains
• Valid for Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
• Valid for 5 consecutive days
- Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Okayama⇔Hakata)
- Bullet Train "KYUSHU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
* The pass user must hold a passport issued by a country other than Japan and enter Japan under the “Temporary visitor Visa”.* Japanese passport holder cannot use this pass
• JR west station counters: Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Sannomiya, Okayama, Wakayama, Toyooka, and Kinosaki-Onsen